- Magic Towel
- Bath Towel
- Beach Towel
- Hooded Towel
- Sports Towel
- Cooling towel
- Hand towel
- Face Towel
- Bath skirt/bathrobe
- Pet towel
- Tea towel
- Other Products
Life tips: how to wash dirty towels clean
How to wash towels
Soak the dirty towel with some detergent, rub it with your hands, and then wash the towel with water and wring it dry.
Put the towel in the pot, pour boiling water, the amount of water should not exceed the towel, pour in salt and boil on high heat, then turn to medium and low heat and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
Take out the boiled towel, rinse with cold water and wring dry, put it on a drying rack, and dry it in a sunny and well-ventilated place.
Cleaning tips for towels
1. If multiple towels are cooked together, it is best to cook the solid-colored and colored ones separately, otherwise once the colored towels fade, other spring-colored towels will be dyed.
2. The container for boiling the towel should be larger, and there is space for circulation between the boiling water and the towel.
3. Don't forget to put salt, wash dirty towels for nothing, and sterilize stinky towels to remove odors. The amount of salt depends on the amount of towels.
4. In addition, remember one thing, you must not cover the lid when you cook the towel. This is completely different from stewed meat.
5. The boiled towels must be washed with clean water, and then dried in a sunny and ventilated place.
Daily use of towels
1. Towels must be dedicated to someone, and dedicated to towels. The number of towels used per person per day should be 4-5. It is divided into small towels for face washing, foot washing, bathing and daily personal maintenance, and women especially need to add a personal hygiene towel.
2. Pay attention to the hygiene of towels, wash, cook, and dry frequently, and disinfect the towels once a week. Don't hang wet towels in an unventilated bathroom, because bacteria and viruses live in wet towels for a long time, and the speed of reproduction increases exponentially.
3. Anything has an expiration date. Home textile experts believe that the expiration date of towels is about 3 months. Towels after the expiration date will be contaminated and may become hard, which may harm health and become new Source of pollution.
4. When buying towel products, choose carefully and don't be greedy for cheap. Many low-priced towels look beautiful and feel good, but they may actually be produced from waste materials and low-quality chemical dyes. Some chemical dyes also contain carcinogens such as aniline. People washing their faces with this kind of towels are like washing their faces with industrial waste water, which will seriously damage the skin and endanger their health.
To that end, Jiangsu Busyman Textile Co., Ltd. has successfully built a solid foundation and infrastructure for custom towels manufacturing.
Energetic, optimistic entrepreneurs often tend to believe that sales growth will take care of everything, that Jiangsu Busyman Textile Co., Ltd. will be able to fund our own growth by generating profits.
The same determination is critical for business owners. The journey in custom towels business is both a challenging and rewarding experience.
Further dialogue of Busyman Towels between the approaches, the chapter concludes, could lead to actionable advice on more robust policies that drive both structural change and competitiveness upgrading.
Through our distribution and marketing competencies, Jiangsu Busyman Textile Co., Ltd. provides creative, customized, solutions for our customers. As a result, we achieve superior profit growth as the custom towels company of choice.