Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at BUSYMAN.
Brand ≠ Quality
Choose a good towel from these aspects!
Towels are like underwear, comfortable only you know! It is a commodity that brings soft and wonderful touch, and it is also one of the essential elements of fashion life. There are more than a few there. How can we distinguish them? Two aspects are discussed, one is the professional version, that is, the material, process and weight of ordinary towels. One is the professional upgrade version, the authoritative professional towel test, water absorption, color fastness, depilation rate, breaking strength, whether contains formaldehyde, can decompose aromatic amine dyes.
1.Material: long staple cotton has excellent quality, its fiber is soft and long, generally 33-39 mm, up to 64 mm; Fineness is 7000-8500 m/g, width 15-16 micron; Fiber strength is also high, with 4-5 g force/root and 33-40 km breaking length. Therefore, towels made of long-staple cotton feel soft and fluffy, suede is very firm and full. Egyptian long staple cotton, Turkey long staple cotton woven towel quality is the best.
2. Weaving process: Combing process: the comber removes the shorter fibers (less than 1CM) in the cotton fiber, leaving the longer and neat fibers, and removes impurities in the cotton to create a smooth yarn, making the yarn more tough, less prone to pilling, and the quality of the yarn more stable. The fabric made of combed cotton yarn has high quality in texture, washable and durability. Printing and dyeing process: safe and environmentally friendly printing and dyeing materials from Switzerland and Sweden, the exquisite printing and dyeing process will make the finished products bright and soft, and the color fastness level is higher. High difficulty bleaching, personalized dark finished product, safe and environmental protection, no harm to human health.
3. Process design: High-density double-sided loop: The towel is a double-sided annular wool fabric with many raised loops on the surface. The loops are soft and fluffy, compact and thick. Jacquard process: jacquard machine weaving various patterns of fabric, not only need the support of advanced textile equipment, but also need the innovation of textile technology. The towel woven is noble and elegant. Embroidery craft: the support that needs technology and equipment likewise, ancient handicraft and precision embroider machine, bright grain case seiko is finely embroidered on towel, make towel presents classic, delicate, elegant unique temperament.
4. Weight: GSM is the key to measure the quality of towels. GSM=G/SM= gram of every square metre, namely gram of every square metre is heavy, the cotton cloth of general quality of a material, 200 grams or so be thick. Most of the domestic high-grade towels are about 300GSM-450GSM, and the production requirements and difficulties are very high if they exceed 500, because the production equipment, yarn fineness, length, toughness and other requirements are geometrically increasing. GSM top class towels up to 600 + feel rich and dense, thick and unheavy, which is proud of the long and slender fiber. If GSM is up to 600 or even 700 towels, such towels feel will be unusually fluffy and comfortable.
Professional Upgrade version:
1. Formaldehyde content: Formaldehyde is the main cause of neonatal malformation, childhood leukemia, memory and intelligence decline of teenagers, and is identified as a "carcinogenic and teratogenic substance" by WHO(World Health Organization). The national towel standard <75mg/kg, and more than 0.08mg/m3 formaldehyde concentration can cause red eyes, itching eyes, throat discomfort or pain, hoarseness, sneezing, chest tightness, asthma, dermatitis, etc..
2. Towel depilation rate: towel depilation is a normal phenomenon, but the national standard of towels has certain restrictions on the depilation rate, towel depilation rate is less than or equal to 1.5%.
3. Color fastness: Color fastness refers to the resistance of textile color to various effects during processing and use. The dyeing fastness of fabric is related to fiber type, yarn structure, fabric structure, dyeing method, dye type and external force. Color fastness to washing/grade: The color fastness to washing is also called soap fastness. It needs to be washed with soap or laundry detergent. Color fastness to rubbing: Rubbing fastness refers to the degree of fading color of dyed fabric after rubbing, which can be dry and wet. The rubbing fastness is evaluated by the degree of white cloth staining, which is divided into five grades. The higher the value is, the better the rubbing fastness is. Colour fastness to perspiration: Colour fastness to perspiration refers to the extent to which dyed fabrics lose their colour after minor immersion in perspiration. Color fastness to water: Also known as color fastness to water stains, that is, simple immersion in water.
4. Water absorption of towel products: water absorption is one of the important indicators to evaluate the merits of towels. There are mainly two test methods: settlement method and wash method. Water absorption speed up to 10S is excellent towel, towel on the body has not come and wipe, water droplets instantly gone! 5 breaking strength: according to the national standard: towel breaking strength: warp ≥180N, weft ≥180N. 6 decomposable aromatic amine dyes: decomposable aromatic amine dyes refer to dyes synthesized by carcinogenic aromatic amine, but also carcinogenic substances. According to GB/T17592-2011 "Determination standards for Azo Dyes prohibited for Textiles", the content per kilogram of decomposed aromatic amine dyes cannot exceed 20Mg.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.